Thursday, August 12, 2010

I wonder if I'll ever find another book series like Harry Potter again. There are a few that I love to read and devourer them, but none have effected me as much as those damn Harry Potter books. I was completely and utterly invested in those books. When I would get the newest one I would read it cover to cover for as long as took me. Staying up all night and deep into the morning if I had to. I hope I get to have that again. No matter how unhealthly that amount of not sleeping is.

2 comments:

  1. The last book came out while I was in england. I picked it up at midnight and immediately began reading. I was into some of the darkest parts around noon-time, when a wedding started in the college garden, with an oompah band. Tubas really ruin the mood during scary stuff!

    ReplyDelete