Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Keep Calm & Have a Cupcake

I quit keeping a journal when I moved in with my husband. It had nothing to do with some degree of less privacy or out of fear that he would read it. I have recently re-read my college journal. I am surprised of how self serving and completely untrue some of the entries were. I actually threw out my post-high school journal. I tore out my favorite entries but there was so much in there that I would much rather completely forget about. It was a black hole in my book shelf. It had to go. I have my junior and senior year journals, of which I am very proud. It's all true, and very honest. Maybe I'll start another one. The more important thing really would be to actaully write something novel-esque. Someday hopefully soon, I will organize that ideas rattling around my skull and put them down on paper, or screen

No comments:

Post a Comment