Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"Who cares how time advances? I am drinking ale today." - Edgar Allan Poe


I have such a love of beer now. Not in a snobbish way but in a great appreciation way. I love how it tastes, looks, the way it catches the light when you hold it up. The smell of a fresh pint from the tap. I like the ring you some times get around the bottom on a coaster. I like drinking with people and trying new types. I thought I was picky about it but to some extent I'll drink anything. Ales and IPA's are my favorites. I like bitters too. and Lagers. Wheat based I go back and forth on. But pour me a pint of anything, and I will be happy. alright maybe not ANYTHING but that is a pretty typical beer snob list. I like cider too, but thats a post for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment